Although it is a bit stale, but hopefully this information can be a little extra knowledge for us. Here are the steps trace someone's real address through the IP Address using Google Earth.
How to Find Real IP Address Location Using Google Earth1. We must know the IP address numbers that we are looking for (example: 220.127.116.11)
2. Open the web browser to http://www.geobytes.com/IpLocator.htm?
3. Enter by IP address numbers in the IP Address to locate.
4. Once the IP address numbers is entered, then click Sumbit, it will display the image location, then you will see some information. Record the coordinates of Latitude: 3.5830 and Longitude: 98.6670.
5. Open Google Earth (if no please download/install first)
6. Enter the last number in the search box, the format of Latitude, Longitude (eg 3.5830, 98.6670). Note: Remember to use commas.
7. Click Fly To, and then you will see a map of the location of the IP address that was entered.
8. Let more detail in the lower left of the Google Earth layer is enabled intending to be seen (eg, street names, etc.) If for in major cities, especially in the United States or Europe there will be more detailed information even to the name of the building, the name of the store, bank, etc.
Keep in mind:
The results are not 100% accurate, but at least can help keep track of local access of the Internet with an IP Address earlier. And according to some info from friends is also one of the ways used by the police to tackle cyber crime. So be careful who likes slanderous comments, spread terror, nosy to others, or even commit crimes via the Internet.