Having this type of printer Canon Pixma probably many of us who feel disappointed for having bought it, this is true ... printer operation is limited to a certain extent.
So if it has reached the limit that has accumulated this printer will stop printing the other word BLINKING and inevitably you have to bring it to the service center to fix it!
Imagine, when you desperately need the print engine can run well, your printer crashes, occurred BLINK! It is fortunate to still be serviced modes, more unfortunately again ... printer keeps jamming BLINKING each would be used. All the data of your efforts futile because they can not be printed today.
Here's some code blink on the printer PIXMA iP1200, IP1300, IP1600, IP1700, iP1880, iP1980:
- 7x or alternately blink green orange 1x green, 1x orange, 1x green, 1x orange, 1x green ....: Waste Ink Pad Full / Ink Absorber Full. Your printer needs to be reset with a general tool software resetter.
- 3x Orange 1x green: There is damage in mechanical printer. If you have never dismantle the printer, your printer should be brought to the printer service center.
- 4x orange 1x green: The printer absorber full (Waste Ink Pad Full). Your printer needs to be reset by simply pressing a button. The trick read in HERE
- 5x orange 1x green: Color Cartridge / Black corrupted. Replace Cartridge color / black finish. Cartridge Damage caused by many things, among others: the IC chip is damaged, dirty connectors, etc..
- 7x orange 1x green: Color Cartridge damaged. It usually occurs in the blink 7x iP1980 orange 1x green. Replace Cartridge color, finish. Cartridge Damage caused by many things, among others: the IC chip is damaged, dirty connectors, etc..
- 8x orange 1x green: ink tank full. Your printer needs to be reset with a general tool software resetter.
- 14x / 15x orange 1x green: black cartridge is damaged. Replace Cartridge black, finish.
- If the printer is turned on full flame without the green light blink (blinking), and then when used for new print Cartridge blink means you have "runout". and usually there are comments on your windows screen. solution: press the reset button between 10-20 seconds and then release. If still blink again repeat the earlier steps, usually only 2 times that for black and color. This case often occurs when the cartridge runs out in the refill.