There are several strategies to consider in choosing a domain name and choosing a hosting service to our online business. In order for your online business can run smoothly and can bring a lot of traffic. Here are tips on choosing a domain and hosting:
Choosing Domain and Web Hosting
Tips on Choosing a Domain1. Find a Domain Name that matches the theme of your blog or site
For example your blog on Health, then the domain corresponding instance healthylife.com.
2. Select a domain name that is not too complicated but easy to remember and adjust the location of the target.
For example: a blog about health with healthylife.com domain. This domain is not complicated and easy to remember. The location of the target point is the target audience of your blog later.
3. Try to look for the com TLD domain
Because Domain TLD Top Level Domain is the highest. If the domain you want is already in use, try using connectors such as healthylife.com. And if your desired domain actually been used, then you try to use other TLD domains. And according to the content of your blog or website.
4. Avoid using domain name racist
You please be careful in choosing a domain, your domain Do not use words or similar redistributed. As this will cause your blog or website will be blacklisted by the search engines that will ultimately be bad for visitor traffic.
5. Find the domain of SEO Friendly
If your domain is in accordance with the theme of your blog or website so now you think that your domain SEO Friendly as this will facilitate the unreadable blog and your website in the search engines.
Tips on Choosing Web Hosting1. Make sure you choose a hosting that suits your needs and the type of website or blog.
2. Select the appropriate Server Hosting Your Blog Visitor target. (Server Hosting USA, SGP, IIX, etc.).
If you visitor targets of local (Indonesian) then choose Server Hosting IIX and vice versa.
3. Search Complete Hosting which has features such as PHP, MySQL, subdomains, etc..
4. Make sure to check the speed of your hosting rental. Can the tool in http://host-tracker.com
5. Hosting Services Make sure you choose has a good service. If you can that has 24 Hour Service.
6. Ensure Space and Bandwidth suit your needs. Bandwidth must be large if necessary Unlimited if your site does require a large bandwidth.
7. Find information about the hosting service provider that you choose to our Forums or colleagues who know more.
8. Hosting is a place to store your important files, and therefore choose one that has a good security services. If you need a guarantee. (For It can be asked related to Sales Hosting Providers).