Incredible. Technology was created and evolved to facilitate human activity. The more indulgent course. From the remarkable development, one of which is an information technology in the form of software known as 'text-to-speech'. From the name alone, it's obvious really if this application is made to convert the writing into a waffle. So it really is very helpful for those who are lazy to read and listen to what people prefer. Those who would like to listen to gossip, this is certainly an application that could be an alternative therapy ... .
There is an interesting development that I heard from a speaker, which the researchers and students abroad are able to read many articles in scientific journals in a short time. If the reading is normal, of course it seems rather impossible. But it turns out they read a scientific article was not read in the true sense, it turns out they were listening to a scientific journal article 'read out' by the software or the machine. So while driving a car, cooking in the kitchen, in the yard gardening, even while sleeping they could 'read' journal. This will trigger a researcher or student productivity.
Applications Text-to-Speech (TTS) For People Who Are Lazy Reading BooksExamples of Application Applications Text-To-Speech (TTS)
Rows list the type of application is quite a lot. Among them are as below most of which are web-based:
- Speak feature in the latest version of Office. Not just a web-based application that provides technology text-to-speech. In the latest Office applications have built-in features provided with the name of Speak. Office application that includes this feature is Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote. When you use the old school version of Office, you need to install the plugin from the outside.
- Google Translate. More cheap but still reliable, we can use Google Translate. Not to translate, but to listen to the ravings om Google.
How it works in General: Text To Speech ApplicationHow it works in general are:
- Attaching the writing on the text box provided.
- Choosing speakers who will read the text.
- Click the Play button.
- Then the article will be read to you.