Customize your desktop into something that often we do to enhance our computer display. For example, the program's icon in the taskbar. By default, the program icon on the taskbar is located on the left near the start menu button. However, I ask if you ever have the need to put all of these icons are in the middle of the taskbar. ?? Well, this time I will share tips on how to put all the program's icon in the middle of the taskbar.
Many ways you can do to make your Windows desktop look more attractive as well as provide animated wallpapers, change the desktop into a 3-dimensional, smoothing the desktop icon etc. But you do not ever feel bored and want to display the icon in the taskbar in contrast to the other? Not again change the icon, but by putting all the icons are in the middle of the taskbar. Curious? Okay, we'll give the way.
How to Create a Program Icon in the Middle of the Taskbar
- First, right click on the taskbar, uncheck Lock the taskbar (if your taskbar is locked).
- Then right click again on the taskbar, select Toolbars menu and choose New toolbar.
- Create a new folder and name it as you wish. (Eg: "Picture"), After that, click the Select Folder button.
- It would appear that the name of the folder you created earlier on the right of the toolbar. Drag to the left of the dots in front of your folder (near the icon program).
- Perform the above steps back but by dragging to the right of the key points (which is near the start menu icon), to exceed your folder. And the icon of the program is in the middle.
- The last step, right click on the taskbar, uncheck the Show title, and check back Lock the taskbar.
Now the look of your desktop will look different, the program's icon in the taskbar in the middle.