At least we conclude that good photographs are sharp photos (no blur), minimal or no noise, but not excessive contrast fitting, fitting or appropriate lighting, colors appear, but not too much and certainly an interesting object. To issue this object is dependent on the imagination and your ideas. However, for the problem sharpness, noise, contrast and color you can still cope with photo editing software, namely Photoshop. If some of the above elements are already present in your photos, we can be sure the image is said to be good it deserves. Well, here is we will provide a variety of tips and how to edit photos in Photoshop, even if you only use a pocket camera or even a mobile phone:
How to Edit Photos in Photoshop To Become Better and Attractive Photos
Sharpen PhotosAn improvement that may be considered the most difficult, because if you only have a picture that is not so sharp or blur can certainly be difficult to repair. But at least there are a few steps that make the picture a little bit sharper, yes just a little. How to edit photos in Photoshop first.
- Put photos into Photoshop and go to Filter and click Sharpen.
- This step slightly to sharpen images, although the impact can add spots if too much. So just click Sharpen only 2 to 3 times only.
- Sharpen addition, it could also to the Filter menu and click Unsharp Mask.
- Unsharp Mask can bring out the detail of the previous photo is less sharp. Click Unsharp necessary.
- Eliminate or minimize the noise
- Previously we had to review how to remove noise. Noise can be very disturbing if it is too much, and photos without noise is considered better. Here are the steps:
- Put photos into Photoshop and go to Filter menu, select Reduce Noise and Noise.
- Click the Reduce Noise 2 to 4 times until the noise really had no bother. But if too much of it can cause fading and detail photos are somewhat lost.
- The second step can with Photoshop plugin Noiseware. For instructions and how to use Noiseware plugin you can see here.
- Adjust the contrast
- Put the photo into Photoshop, and select Menu Image, entered into Adjustment and click Brightness / Contrast.
- Adjust Contrast point just at the point by pulling to the right side. Repeat until all the photos have been fitted with the contrast.
- In addition, it could also draw a point level with the most points left to right. Or maybe another easy step is to click Auto Levels and Auto Contrast, which Photoshop will automatically give you the option may be suitable contrast.
- Adjust the lighting or light / dark photo
- Put the photo into Photoshop, then go to Menu Image and Adjustment.
- You can choose Curves and set it to raise to the top corner (left) the midpoint of the curves if the picture is considered dark. And conversely, down into the bottom corner (right) if the picture is too bright.
- Problem set whether or not the picture brighter still many other ways, either with Brightness, Levels and Shadow. You can read the complete article on this article.
- Set the color level
- Put photos into Photoshop you want to edit.
- Select Menu Image and Adjustment, and then click the Hue/Saturation.
- To add a color, drag the point to point in the right direction.
- Note the photo, do not get too flashy colors arise.