For those who are bored with the look of the taskbar icon located on the left and want to replace, and make it so that the icon is at the center of the taskbar. It is not complicated, you just follow the steps below and your computer will look more attractive and different from other computers, because the location of the icon you were originally located on the left of the taskbar (the default view windows 7) is now in the center.
In the default view windows 7, the display icon in the taskbar is on the left near the start. With the following trick, you can set the location of the icon in the taskbar in the center. With a view icon in the center, then your computer will look different from the other computer. Want to try the look? Just follow the steps below.
How to Make Taskbar Icon at the Center on Windows 7
- Create an empty folder and rename it with any name, for example SYCOM in your documents folder.
- Unlock the Taskbar, right click on the taskbar and then select toolbars and select New toolbar.
- Browse where SYCOM folder select them and then click the folder.
- So sign SYCOM text will appear in the taskbar, near the notification area
- Right click on the folder SYCOM in the taskbar and then uncheck show text and show title.
- After that, the writing SYCOM in the taskbar will disappear and replaced by a dots line vague.
- Move your mouse to the line of dots earlier, so it appears the arrow left and right. Then drag it to the left until the start button and icon.
- Drag the dots to right / left until the icon located in the center of the taskbar and then lock the taskbar.
- The result will be as shown below
To restore the original state, unlock the taskbar and then right click on the taskbar select toolbars, and click SYCOM.