Sometimes when we are busy playing online games, suddenly there is a problem with internet connection (lag). We definitely annoyed when our internet connection suddenly disconnected, and very disturbed by it.
For that I will give you a little trick in stabilizing either using LAN internet connection, wifi, etc.. by using the ping command prompt feature. Actually, this method is not used to speed up internet connection but only stabilize our internet connection that is not easy to cut off the connection by sending data packets to the provider and can watch how fast the data is transmitted.
2 Proven Tricks How to Speed up Internet Connection via CMD
How to Speed up Internet Connection via CMD technique 1
- Open CMD by clicking start run and typing CMD-read here if you do not know how to open CMD.
- If you already opened CMD typing "ipconfig/all" in CMD screen
- Find DNS Servers, if necessary note. eg the DNS servers 184.108.40.206 then create a command in cmd: "ping-t-l 50000 220.127.116.11"
- If you've done the steps above. Let it run CMD, and do not shut down, you just need to do minimized.
How to Speed up Internet Connection via CMD technique 2
- Open CMD as administrator (Command Prompt), after changing the address to open the drive "C: \", I typed "cd C/" and Enter.
- Now type the following command netsh interface tcp set global autotuning = disabled.
Similarly, how to speed up internet connection through Command Prompt computer hopefully this short article useful.