Changing a document from Word to PDF format may not be a familiar case, but what if you need the data in the form of Word, but it was not displayed in a web page?
Quiet, in the era of almost sophisticated as today, almost nothing is impossible, including converting from a web page into a PDF format. It's easy once, enough with the Google Chrome browser and an extension, the problem can be solved.
How to Convert Web Pages to PDF in Google Chrome BrowserTo be able to convert web pages into PDF, follow the steps below.
1. First, download the extension from here first: http://www.maketecheasier.com/easily-convert-a-web-page-to-pdf-in-google-chrome/
2. Install the extension and reopen the page where the data or articles that you want to change to PDF. Then click the icon on the right hand side of the address bar, and then click Web2PDFConverter.
3. After a popup window appears click Convert to PDF.
4. Wait a few seconds while the extension is processing your request.
5. Once the process is complete, click Download PDF File to download PDF documents to your computer, or click View in GoogleDocs if you want to access documents through Office applications online.
With this extension, no more boundaries documents or articles where you want to save. This extension is very useful for students who are working on the thesis, because a lot of documents that can only be found on the internet and this tool will be very helpful.