Linux is an open source operating system, the advantages of this type is the ease of OS tweaks and also free to use for various purposes. But for Linux users do not easily discouraged, because there are still ways to get the Intel graphics driver updates that you can practice. Here are the steps you can do.
But there is one disadvantage of Linux is often an issue for users, namely the absence of support for the official update from the vendor of the hardware used. Whereas a driver update is needed to accommodate the needs of the user, at which time the change occurred. Without the update sooner or later device will begin vulnerable to damage and malware attacks.
How to Get the Latest Intel Graphics Driver Update in Linux1. First, download the Intel graphics for Linux at this link: https://01.org/linuxgraphics/downloads
2. There are versions of 32-bit and 64-bit, you simply adjust as needed. To be able to install this type of file. Deb you should do first is install ttf-ancient-fonts, it is very easy. Use the following code:
3. Now you can install the Intel driver using the following code
4. Where the "intel-graphics-linux-installer_1.0.3_amd64.deb" is the name of the graphics driver file that you just downloaded earlier. Once the driver is installed Intel Intel Installer now run through the launcher.
5. When the initiation process is running click the Begin button to start the installation process. The program will check back if your device meets the minimum conditions required. Once the inspection process is complete click the Install button.
6. And the update process was run on command.
When finished, do not forget to restart your computer and finish, you are already running the latest Intel drivers and so if there is the latest update, the system will automatically detect and update.