One of the things that makes me lazy to reinstall the operating system Windows 8 is too many steps. There are many points of the actual installation can be skipped without having to be entered manually.
Well with a little help we can know to make installation file ISO as desired so that multiple points of input data can be skipped in order to speed up the installation process of a major. The end result, the installation process is much faster and the user can do something else rather than just filling stage by stage installation.
However, before starting the process of creating a custom ISO files, there are a few prerequisites that you must meet.
Your computer running the operating system Windows 8 or 8.1, if not then you should have a copy of the CD / DVD.
Download and install the application 7zip: http://www.7-zip.org
Download and install ImageX and Oscidmg: http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/156869-get-waik-tools-wo-loading-the-huge-isos
Resource Hacker: http://www.angusj.com/resourcehacker
Set ACL: http://helgeklein.com/download
How to Make Custom Installation ISO Files in Windows 8 and 8.11. Once all required application is complete, open WinReducer and do the settings according to the image below, remember to be the same as the image below.
2. If it is done, close and restart WinReducer then click the Start button - Tools - Updates and select the 32bit or 64bit version depending on your version of Windows 8.
3. Or you can directly click Start - Tool - Windows 8 ISO file, and wait for the process has finished running.
4. Once done you should be seeing the Preset Editor window, if not then you can run it manually by clicking Start - Tool - Presets Editor - Launch.
5. Here you can set whatever steps are eliminated, and you can charge a license code that will no longer need to enter the code while passing through the installation process, but from experience if you do then this program can only be used for your computer not on another computer.
7. If it is correct, click Finish and Apply.
8. Furthermore WinReducer application will take you to the process of creating an ISO file, simply select the folder where the file, name, and label. If it is okay, click the Save button.
ISO file is stored and now continue the next process which makes the files to a bootable DVD to be stored. If at any time you need the operating system is ready for use.