Maybe you have experienced printer canon iP1200, IP1300, IP1600, IP1700 your suddenly could not printing. And indicator lights flickering or blink.
What's going on?
How to Reset Canon iP1200, IP1300, IP1600, IP1700
Canon printer iP1200, IP1300, IP1600, IP1700 need to be reset in the event of:1. Blink 4x Orange 1x green (blink this special read how to solve it in HERE)
2. Green flashes orange alternately over 7x (Ink Absorber Full), and
3. Orange 8x ink tank full
Here are the steps to Reset iP1200, IP1300, IP1600, IP17001. Driver must already be installed. If you have not had the drivers click here.
2. The printer must be in a state of service mode (temporary reset).
To activate the service mode:
* Unplug the electrical power
* Press the power (on the printer)
* Plug the electrical power (light is green)
* While holding down the power press the reset button (light turns orange)
* Remove the two (the printer will die)
* Press the power button again and immediately remove it. (Light is green) (do not unplug the electrical power)
3. Run the IP Tool. If you do not have, download it here.
4. Look at the picture below
5. Disconnect electric power, plug back in and turn on (initial printer / ill wait until the light flashes. Done, very easy.