After I search firefox cache and have found, it is time to explore my google chrome, now I'm confused, how ya how to view and run the google chrome cache files, the cache folder alasa not know, finally I explore the internet, google chrome has turned out that the file cache and I finally found a software named "Chrome Cache View".
To be able to read the contents of the cache files in a browser, we need a tool called the cache viewer. This time I will discuss about how to see the Chrome browser cache which I downloaded from the developer's website is NirSoft. For the first let's start step by step.
- To open the Firefox browser cache we need a tool ChromeCacheView. This tool works for all browsers Mozilla.
- Download the ChromeCacheView tool and unzip files that have been successfully downloaded earlier.
- After ChromeCacheView extracted files, double click to run it.
- Wait a moment, if you have long skating with the Chrome browser and stored cache is large enough, ChromeCacheView may take some time to decode all the cache files.
- As this is the view of the application.
|Google Chrome Cache View|
C:\Documents and Settings\Name\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\cache