How to Safely Remove USB in Windows Using Keyboard Keys - All Windows users certainly familiar with the "Safely Remove Hardware and Eject Media" which is always present in the system tray when you plug a USB-connected devices to a computer or notebook. Are you tired of clicking on the icon Safely Remove each must unplug the USB device from your computer? I have alternatively how to Safely Remove USB only by using the keyboard.
- Download first this free app portable USB Disk Ejector named below: USB Disk Ejector | by Quick And Easy Software - Download
- Open the application and any USB devices plugged in your computer, will appear there.
- Click on More >>> and select Options
- In the Options window, select the part Hotkeys> Eject a drive - by drive letter.
- After that, select the drive letter of USB devices plugged in your computer, such as G :, F :, E :, etc. Next click the Add button above the column and type the key combination that you want the device to the USB ter-eject. When it is done, click Add, and click OK.
- Try pressing a keyboard key combination that you have previously made. If successful, a notification saying "the disc was ejected successfully!" Will appear.