Upload Instagram Photos via PC with InstaPic - Can we upload or upload photos to Instagram without using an Android smartphone or iPhone? Of course you can. When you search on Google with the keywords "upload Instagram photos using a PC" or similar, which will appear in general is a tutorial upload Instagram photos using the Android emulator (BlueStacks).
Well, if you are looking for an alternative way, and are using Windows 8, please continue reading this article, it could be this is the only application of Windows 8 to feature Instagram photo uploads (until this article was written).
Previously, we've reviewed the Instagram for Chrome and Instagrille for Windows, but they do not have the feature to upload photos to Instagram.
As stated in the title of this article, the application that will be discussed is InstaPic. The good news, it's free and of course can upload Instagram photos. InstaPic can be installed on Windows 8 and Windows RT. Although not official Instagram app, features InstaPic can be said to represent (almost) all the things you need when accessing Instagram.
Upload Instagram Photos via PC with InstaPic
Login or register Instagram via InstaPicPlease download InstaPic through the link provided at the end of the article. If you already have an account with Instagram, please log in directly.
When you do not have, you can sign up Instagram using your PC with InstaPic, just click the New User? Register and follow the instructions that appear.
Explore Instagram photo with InstaPicAfter the login process, you will be treated to a large photo (which was taken from one of the photos on Instagram trending) on the left side of the screen, and Instagram timeline on the right side of the screen. Right side again (after scrolling), there is a collection of popular Instagram photos.
Click on the photos you like, and a pop-up will appear that displays the images in a larger size. You can comment or just liked the photo. Not only that, you also can share the photo via Facebook, Twitter, and email.
Upload Instagram photo with InstaPicThen how do I upload Instagram photos through a PC with InstaPic? Easy, just click / tap the camera icon in the upper right corner of the screen. You can select photos from your photo collection (select Choose), or take a new photo with the camera (select Capture).
After that, you can crop, edit, and add effects to your photo by using the editor available. Editors are used InstaPic, not the editor of Instagram, but Aviary editor no less qualified for the affairs of photo editing (FYI: Twitter also used as a photo editor Aviary for its mobile applications).
After the effect is applied, you can directly upload photos to Instagram directly from InstaPic for Windows 8.
Download InstaPic for Windows 8 / RT from Windows Store
It's easy way to Upload Instagram Photos via PC with InstaPic. Do not forget to share this article to the people closest to you. Thank you for visiting settingcomputers.blogspot.com
How to Use Instagram
- What is Instagram
- Differences Vine and Instagram Video
- Advantages and Disadvantages Instagram Video Features Compared
- Vine Vs Instagram, Which are the Best Video Editing Applications
- Register Sign Up Instagram on PC Laptop Computer without Android or iPhone
- How to Upload Photos to Instagram via PC without Android or iPhone Smartphone
- Upload Photos to Instagram via PC without Android or iPhone Smartphone
- How to Upload Photos to Instagram Without Crop
- Instagram for Chrome, Explore Photos Instagram with Google Chrome
- Explore Instagram with Instagrille, Instagram App for Windows
- Upload Instagram Photos via PC with InstaPic
- How to Open Instagram via Nokia, Blackberry, and Java-Based Mobile
- How to Download and Install Instagram Application on Android
- Online Business On Instagram? Try this Kick-Ass Strategies
- 100 Most Popular Hashtags in Instagram All Time
- How to Make Hashtag On Instagram
- Tips to Using Hashtags on Instagram
- How to Find People and Adding Friends On Instagram
- How to Change Facebook are connected in Instagram Account
- How to Change Instagram Username on Android Device
- Resolving Instagram Dismiss Error when Login and Register
- How to Lock Instagram Photos To Be Private
- Resolving Instagram Can not Follow Other Users
- Solving Problems Can not Upload Videos and Photos Instagram
- How to Change Password and Email Instagram on Android and PC
- How to Reset and Change Forgotten Password Instagram
- Fix Problems Broken Image when Uploaded on Instagram
- 5 Ways to Fix Instagram Video Could Not Be Played
- How to Repost Instagram Photos and Videos Other Users In Android
- 2 Ways to Download Instagram Videos Directly On Android Without Root and Applications
- How to Download and Save Photos Instagram On Android 100% Work
- How to Delete Account Instagram But Still Saving Our Photos
- How to Delete Comments Instagram On Android
- How to Delete Photos Instagram Easy and Quickly
- How to Delete Hashtags or Tagged Photo on Instagram
- How to Find Out Who Dont Follow on Instagram
- 8 Tips to Make Video Instagram for Online Business
- How to Register Instagram On Android with Fast and Easy
- How to Register Instagram on Blackberry with Fast and Easy
- Complete Guide 40 Tips on How to Use Instagram