What is Android? Perhaps the question that always comes to mind, especially the former are still not familiar with Android or find out about what and how Android was. Here's a simple discussion about Android. Basically Android is a name for the operating system on a computer gadgets such as tablets, smartphones, and a cellular telephone. The operating system is used based on Linux. Gadget Users must be familiar with the operating system developed by Google Inc. Here you are.
Symbols / Android logo-shaped robot with two antenna head, symbolizing that the Android operating system is a symbol of the upper class for gadgets and smartphones. From the initial launch in 2007, Android has made several version updates. Android version has a unique name (mostly food names).
Various Versions of AndroidAfter learning a glimpse of what it's Android, it is not complete does little to discuss the version on Android. From time to time, Android continues to update the version to improve its performance. And the following version of the latest Android version until it was first launched.
What is Android Version 1.1
Exactly two months before the release of version 1.5 of Android, Android 1.1 comes to the exact version on March 9, 2009. The Android version is equipped with an aesthetic update to the application:
- Voice search
- Sending Gmail message
- Email Notification entry
What is Android CupCake (Android Version 1.5)
Cupcake Android first launched in May 2009. In this version of Google has released a mobile phone using the Android Software Development Kit and / SDK to version 1.5 or the so-called Cupcake.
What is Android Donut (Android Version 1.6)
- The process of searching is better than previous versions.
- Features in the gallery are more "user friendly".
- Support for WVGA screen resolution.
- Improved Android Market and Application of previous versions.
- Upgradeable to version 2.1 (Eclair).
What is Android Eclair (Android Version 2.0/2.1)
Some other features are developed on Android Eclair include:
- 3.2 Megapixel camera which is supported by the "flash"
- Elegant new contact list
- In this version of HTML5 has supported the UI changes with the new browser.
- Bluetooth 2.1 with superior speed trasfer files.
What is Android Frozen Yoghurt/Froyo (Android Version 2.2)
|Android version 2.2 Froyo|
Frozen Yogurt has been equipped with Adobe Flash 10.1,
speed performance of the system is also 3 to 5 times faster than its predecessor.
Some excellent features in Android Froyo include:
- Able to record video with HD Quality
- Can put the application in the MMC / SD Card
- Able to be used as a hotspot
- Increased Performance
- Ability to auto update in the Android Market
What is Android GingerBread (Android Version 2.3)
Gingerbread some excellent features such as:
- User interface energy efficient
- The virtual keyboard with word selection
- Power Management
- App control
- Support the number of cameras is more than one
What is Android HoneyComb (Android Version 3.0/3.1)
Built-in Google Talk Video Calling is one of the features that are on Honeycomb. Massive changes in Android Honeycomb designed for tablets looks very professional.
What is Android Ice Cream Sandwich/ICS (Android Version 4.0)
|Android Ice Cream Sandwich|
Ice Cream Sandwitch also has a font named Roboto. If you use this font looks very simple but elegant, the display created by the unique Roboto font actually impressed.
What is Android Jelly Bean (Android Version 4.1)
|Android 4.1 Jelly Bean|
What is Android Jelly Bean (Android Version 4.2)
|Android 4.2 Jelly Bean|
What is Android Jelly Bean (Android Version 4.3)
|Android 4.3 Jelly Bean|
- There is a multi-user support with Restricted Profiles, this feature allows the administrator to create different settings for each user, so that it can control the full use of the application is available for the user profile is created. This is very effective if the user has a child and limit the use of Android applications.
- Comes with Smart Bluetooth technology, use bluetooth without worrying eliminate a lot of power.
- Supports Open GL ES 3.0, better graphics performance and realistic.
- Modular DRM Framework, is useful for developers to integrate digital rights into streaming protocols. In addition, Android 4.3 Jelly bean also has a good performance in comparison to its predecessor.
What is Android KitKat (Android Version 4.4)
Here are some features of Android KitKat which claimed more intelligent than previous Android versions:
SMS feature is integrated directly into the Google Apps Hangouts.
There Could Printing facility, where users can wirelessly Printing / send commands to the laptop / PC connected to the printer.
Design icons and themes that are more unique and realistic.
Listen to the voice commands of Google Now without draining battery power.
Navigation and statusbar are experiencing renewal.
Interface is very smooth.
Can access the camera app from the locked screen.
What is Android Lollipop (Android Version 5.0)
Performance focus: Android Performance Lollipop faster, more powerful, more responsive and softer look with amazing 3D icon display when compared with previous versions of android.
Notifications: Notifications in Android 5.0 is more visible, accessible, and can be configured.
Document Centric Apps: Android 5.0 Overview Space redesign introduces a more flexible and useful for multitasking. The latest API technology allows the user to separate the two activities in the app as individual documents along with other recent screen.
sophisticated Connectivity: Android Lollipop technology adds new APIs that allow applications to operate in conjunction with the operation of the Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE).
optimal graphics performance: Support the Khronos OpenGL ES 3.1 provides the capability of 2D and 3D graphics on the more realistic games and applications on any device that supports.
The audio quality is more powerful
Improved quality camera and video
The new sensor type: Lollipop claimed to be able to read the user heart rate and heart rate were able to report a person who touches the device.
The battery is more durable and able to optimize battery life by way of a particular application goes to schedule.
Thus the brief information about What is Android and Various Versions of Android. The higher version of Android on a mobile device or tablet, it will be a lot of interesting features and high-speed access.